Availability : Edinburgh Wide
Who is this for?
Parents, or those with parental responsibilities, who are either unemployed or on a low income, and find themselves in one or more of the groups listed below:
- They are disabled or have a disabled child
- They are from a minority ethnic background
- They are a lone parent
- They have 3 or more children
- They have a child below 1 year of age
- They are below 25 years of age
Who provides this?
- Access to Industry
Access Data supports unemployed and low-income Edinburgh parents to gain and/or improve their knowledge and skills related to the world of data and preparing them for the demands of the contemporary job market.
This service is tailored to your needs. The project can support you if you have some or no previous interest in data. Access Data aims to help you overcome any challenges they might be facing to move into employment or progress in your current job.
Access Data can help you:
- gain or improve digital skills
- learn what data is and how it can be used at work and at home
- gain data skills and other skills essential to get employed
- improve chances for employment or in-work progression in various job sectors
- train or re-train for jobs in the data sector
How do I access this?
- Referrals by third parties
- Service is appointment only
Is there a cost?
Is there a waiting list?
- Wheelchair access
There is a possibility to arrange meetings outside the usual working hours.
|Monday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Tuesday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Wednesday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Thursday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Friday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
Access Data Information for Parents
(1,019.00 KB pdf)
Access Progress and Data External Referral Form v.2
(264.79 KB vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document)
Access Data Send Out Poster
(370.30 KB jpeg)