iThrive Edinburgh is your online space for
mental health and wellbeing information in Edinburgh.
We aim to:
- provide information about local mental health and wellbeing services and support
- provide a platform to promote positive mental health and wellbeing through connecting citizens to local activities, spaces, and places
- provide resources to support self-help and self-management
- provide a resource to support the new Edinburgh Thrive
WelcomeTeams, Thrive Collective, Thrive Network and the wider Thrive community across Edinburgh
- promote and connect with the delivery of Edinburgh Thrive Mental Health strategy and the related workstreams
- link to the Edinburgh Thrive website to promote and connect with the delivery of Edinburgh Thrive Mental Health strategy across the city.
iThrive Edinburgh is managed by Health in Mind, a Scottish mental health and Wellbeing charity based in Edinburgh.
To find out more about Health in Mind or iThrive Edinburgh, please email email@example.com.
Help us promote iThrive Edinburgh
Here’s some promotional materials that you can download and use. By promoting iThrive Edinburgh you’ll help us to reach more people living and working in Edinburgh. We want all adults across Edinburgh to know where they can go to find mental health and wellbeing information and support. Thank you!
iThrive Edinburgh Reference Group
iThrive Edinburgh is supported by a reference group who:
- provide suggestions and information about iThrive Edinburgh content
- supports the promotion of iThrive Edinburgh
- monitors feedback and help us to make decisions on changes where appropriate.
The group meets quarterly and membership includes individuals with lived experience of mental health difficulties and representation from a wide range of charities and organisations including:
Health in Mind, Edinburgh Health and Social Care Partnership, Mindswell Recovery College, Support in Mind, Scottish Association for Mental Health, Penumbra, South Queensferry Community Council, Queen Margaret University, NUS Scotland/Think Positive, Edinburgh College, Broomhouse Space, Mental Health Information Station, Thrive Welcome Team and people with lived experience of mental health difficulties.
If you would like to learn more about our reference group, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thrive Edinburgh is the innovative new strategy for improving the mental health and wellbeing of all citizens in Edinburgh.
The Thrive Collaboration offers a fresh and exciting public health approach to urban mental health, built on explicit principles for action that guide, anchor, and align work along the wide breadth of its vision. Aligning with the priorities of the Community Plan, Edinburgh Poverty Commission, and the aspirations of the Regional Deal and City Vision 2050, Thrive Edinburgh offers an opportunity for the Edinburgh to not only reduce the toll of mental health difficulties, but also promote and protect the citizens of Edinburgh’s mental health, resilience, self-esteem, family strength, and joy.
Learn more about