Availability : Edinburgh Wide
Who is this for?
- All prisoners in HMP Edinburgh
Independent advocacy can support you to have your voice heard and your views taken into account.
An advocacy worker can:
- Talk to you about your options and make sure you know your rights.
- Help you make sense of what is happening.
- Help you prepare for meetings and come to them with you, such as internal complaints committee meetings (ICC), integrated case management meetings (ICM), as well as Parole Board hearings.
- Help you to contact health care providers about your physical and mental health needs.
- Help you contact other organisations to make sure they know what you want and need, including liaising with you legal representatives.
- Help you to get the information you need to make good decisions.
- Be there and be on your side.
How do I access this?
- Self referral
- Referral by third party
- Service is appointment only
You can write to us free using internal mail at :
Is there a cost?
- Translation service available
|Monday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 17:00|