Availability : Edinburgh Wide
Who is this for?
- People who are currently in the Royal Edinburgh Hospital either on a voluntary or compulsory basis
Who provides this?
Advocard provides independent advocacy to mental health service users at the Royal Edinburgh Hospital who are being considered for compulsory treatment under the Mental Health (Care and Treatment) (Scotland) Act 2003 and/or who are voluntarily admitted in the following areas of the Royal Edinburgh Hospital:
- Acute rehabilitation and forensic (The Orchard Clinic) services
- Care of older people in hospital (Eden and Comiston wards)
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service – inpatients and day-patients
- Ritson Clinic, (alcohol in-patient service)
How do I access this?
- Referrals by third parties
Is there a cost?
Is there a waiting list?
- Translation service available
|Monday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Tuesday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Wednesday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Thursday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Friday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|