Availability : Edinburgh Wide
Who is this for?
- South Asian and other ethnic minority communities
Who provides this?
- Networking Key Services (NKS) Ltd.
Networking Key Services Ltd. aims to reduce deprivation and isolation for South Asian and other ethnic minority women and their families, and promote positive health and wellbeing among them.
NKS can help you become active citizens living in Scottish society by supporting you to get involved with activities and accessing services.
The project can help raise your confidence to allow you to be part of the wider society.
How do I access this?
- Referrals by third parties
- Service is appointment only
Is there a cost?
Childcare and catering are paid for services
Is there a waiting list?
- Private parking available
- Wheelchair access
- Crèche facilities
- Translation service available
- Information in community languages
|Monday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Tuesday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Wednesday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Thursday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Friday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|