Availability : Edinburgh Wide
Who is this for?
- People aged 16 years old and over
Who provides this?
- Grassmarket Community Project
The Grassmarket Community Project is run by volunteers and staff run for people who:
- are isolated
- experience homelessness or are rough sleeping
- have mental health or physical health difficulties
- are older
- have a learning difficulty
- leaving prison or with experience of the criminal justice system
- have additions difficulties or experience of substance misuse
The programme has a wide range of activities on topics such as:
- book reading
- creative writing
- computer skills
- volunteering opportunities supported employment or paid apprenticeships
How do I access this?
- Referrals by third parties
Sign up for the programme online – Grassmarket Community Project referral form
Is there a cost?
Is there a waiting list?
- Public parking available
- Wheelchair access
Due to COVID-19, a lot of activities are now taking place online. Go to the Grassmarket Community Project’s website for up-to-date information for opening times – www.grassmarket.org