Availability : Edinburgh Wide
Who is this for?
- Mainly for those aged 12-25yrs, but open to all ages to pick up free information, chat to someone in confidence about any concerns around drug use, someone else’s use, and sexual health.
The Crew Drop-In space is run by staff and volunteers who aim to create a safe, fun, friendly and informal atmosphere where you can access:
- free drugs harm reduction information
- confidential chat about drugs, sexual health and everything connected, such as mental health
- free sexual health information
- free condoms, lube and dams (C:card)
- free period products
- free pregnancy testing (on site)
- free BBV and STI testing options
- free Take Home Naloxone training and kits for anyone 16+ who uses opioids or who supports someone who does
People can also contact our Digital Drop-In, during the same opening hours, via Text Chat (text only) 078600478501, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by DM to our Instagram @Crew_2000.
How do I access this?
- Self referral
- No appointments required
Is there a cost?
- Public parking available
- Wheelchair access
*while the team are still running with limited numbers, the team may on occasion need to run a kiosk-only service, but always endeavour to have someone at Cockburn St whenever possible.”
|Monday||13:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||13:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||13:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||15:00 - 19:00|
|Friday||13:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||13:00 - 17:00|