Availability : Edinburgh Wide
Who is this for?
- Victims and witnesses of crime
The witness service provides a confidential information and support for victims and witnesses of crime, including:
- court familiarisation visits and an explanation of court procedures prior to trial
- information regarding court attendance for victims and witnesses
- emotional support while you wait to give evidence
- in court support, should you need it
- appointments to meet with our support team, should you need it
How do I access this?
- Self referral
- Referral by third party
- Service is appointment only
Is there a cost?
- Wheelchair access
- Translation service available
- Information in community languages
Drop-ins are currently unavailable.
|Monday||08:00 - 16:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 16:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 16:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 16:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 16:00|