Availability : Edinburgh Wide
Who is this for?
- Parents must live with children or have regular contacts
Who provides this?
- Parent Network Scotland
Parent Network Scotland is offering support to parents to help reduce anxiety and have fun.
Wellbeing Toolkit for Families is an online programme which can support you to:
• acknowledge the impact of feeling overwhelmed on children’s behaviour
• understand the importance of supporting our children to be calm and
• encourage closer, healthy and nurturing relationships in families by sharing the tools in a family setting
• encourage positive communication and respecting feelings and needs
By using this toolkit, Parent Network Scotland will offer you new ways to support you through the challenges of difficult emotions. Parent Network Scotland aims to make your life easier so you can celebrate the joy of being a parent.
How do I access this?
Fill out the online interest form here: Wellbeing Toolkit interest form
Is there a cost?
Is there a waiting list?