Availability : Edinburgh Wide
Who is this for?
- People aged 12 years old and over and a victim of crime needing support (the crime does not need to be reported to the police)
This local Victim Support service, located in central Edinburgh, has a support team for employees and volunteers, specialising in:
- confidential, free emotional and practical support for people after a crime
- guidance through the criminal justice system
- reporting a crime through our Third Party Reporting service
- help with Victim Impact Statements
- information regarding court attendance for victims and witnesses
- referral to the Witness Service for people giving evidence in court
How do I access this?
- Self referral
- Referral by third party
- Service is appointment only
Is there a cost?
- Wheelchair access
- Translation service available
- Information in community languages
Drop-ins are currently unavailable.
|Monday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 20:00|