Availability : Edinburgh Wide
Who is this for?
- Veterans of any age
Veterans First Point Lothian (V1P) works in with veterans who are seeking a mental health and wellbeing service.
V1P works with you to understand your needs and provides support and advice. It aims to improve the accessibility, co-ordination and credibility of veterans services in Lothian. The team consists of Veteran peer support workers, clinicians, therapists and an administration team.
• peer support worker led caseload management of welfare issues
• mental health assessment and treatment with both Psychiatry and Psychology
• peer support worker led activities including city walks, music groups, and sports teams
• in-house clinics from Citizen’s Advice Bureau, Armed Services Advice Project (ASAP), Veterans UK and Edinburgh Housing Advice Project (EHAP).
• referral and liaison with NHS and third sector colleagues if your case is high risk
How do I access this?
- Self referral
- Referral by third party
Is there a cost?
- Public parking available
- Wheelchair access
|Monday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 17:00|
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/customer/www/ithriveedinburgh.org.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/mw-space/single-services.php on line 476