Availability : Edinburgh Wide
Who is this for?
- Parents and carers with children (up to 2 years old).
During the meetings you will have a chance to:
- talk and exchange experiences with other parents/carers,
- meet and talk with various professionals,
- discuss baby care and exchange healthy recipes for babies and the whole family,
- visit family-friendly places in Edinburgh.
How do I access this?
- Self referral
If you would like to know more, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +44 (0)131 629 1881
Is there a cost?
- Private parking available
- Information in community languages
Toddler Group sessions take place in McDonald Road Library, in the room on the right hand side from the main entrance. If you wish to join the group, just come to one of our sessions.
(1.08 MB pdf)