Availability : Edinburgh Wide
Who is this for?
- Children and young people aged 5 to 18 based in Edinburgh and Lothians who are affected by drug and/or alcohol use within their family.
The multi-disciplinary team consist of professional paid staff and volunteers, with backgrounds in social work, education, health and counselling. At Sunflower Garden, children and young people benefit from having a safe and confidential space where they can explore their emotions, thoughts and feelings whilst developing positive coping strategies. All of the work is aimed to support a child holistically in the best way possible.
The team understand that the support provided needs to be specific to the individual needs of each child/young person and so we offer a range of tailored therapeutic support, both in our building and on an outreach basis such as:
- Counselling (including art and play therapy)
- 1-to-1 therapeutic support
- Group work
How do I access this?
- Self referral
- Self-referral; family member, education or health professional
Is there a cost?
There are no costs to individuals receiving this service.
- Public parking available (metered)
- Wheelchair access (ramp available)
|Monday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 17:00|
(1.95 MB pdf)