Availability : Edinburgh Wide
Who is this for?
- Adults aged 18 years old and over and living with a long-term health condition
Who provides this?
- Lothian Centre for Inclusive Living
This service aims to support people living with long term health conditions to better self manage their long term health condition.
The Self Management Support Worker can help you think about what matters to you
and support you to develop skills to:
- take care of your illness or condition by taking care of you
- manage your emotional challenges and changes
- have better control and plan your life day by day
Self Management is about what works for you.
How do I access this?
- Referrals by third parties
Is there a cost?
Is there a waiting list?
- Parking (free and paid)
- Wheelchair access
|Tuesday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Wednesday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Thursday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|