Availability : Edinburgh Wide
Scottish Recovery Network aims to:
- work with others to support communities and the people within them to achieve their recovery potential
- place lived experience at the centre of health and social policy in Scotland
- support and share recovery learning and approaches
- to share evidence from robust research
- raise awareness of and support best practice happening at a local, national and international level
- Encourage and facilitate conversations about recovery
Values and recovery
Scottish Recovery Network’s vision and strategic aims are underpinned by its organisational values which are informed by recovery principles:
Recovery is a process of building and reinforcing hope
We are all survivors of life and recovery begins with compassion
To stand up for recovery principles and to hear and learn from those who disagree
Recovery can be very personal and mean different things to different people. To bridge the gap between the Scottish Recovery Network general (what applies to everyone) and the personal (your experience) underpin our work with the CHIME framework – connectedness, hope and optimism about the future, identity, meaning in life and empowerment.
CHIME is not a definition, nor is it a set of instructions for recovery. It is a description of five things that evidence has shown can help recovery.
People are at the heart of everything that the Scottish Recovery Network do and do this by working in collaboration with groups, organisations and communities to bring people together, place lived experience at the centre, support and enable people to share their stories and experiences, share learning and encourage conversations.
Is there a cost?
- Parking (free and paid)
- Wheelchair access
|Monday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 17:00|
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/customer/www/ithriveedinburgh.org.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/mw-space/single-services.php on line 476