Availability : Edinburgh Wide
Who is this for?
- European Union/European Economic Area/Swiss citizens, and their family members
Who provides this?
- Citizens Rights Project
The European Union Citizens’ Rights Service can offer you free online help and advice, on a number of topics.
At present, the service is only offered in Polish and Spanish and it covers the following topics:
- Housing and homelessness
- Welfare benefits
The Rights Centre can provide the following support:
- Assistance in completing application forms for benefits or housing
- Explaining your rights as an EU citizen to access a public service
- Advising and helping you in challenging decisions
- Contacting council or DWP departments on your behalf
- Raising queries with national consulates in Scotland
*Please note* Advisers are not able to represent you in courts and tribunals, but they can provide you with details of organisations that can help you.
How do I access this?
- Referrals by third parties
Is there a cost?
Is there a waiting list?
- Translation service available
- Information in community languages
|Monday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Tuesday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Wednesday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Thursday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Friday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
CRP Referral Form
(31.02 KB vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document)