Availability : Edinburgh Wide
Who is this for?
- European Union/European Economic Area/Swiss citizens, and their family members
The European Union Citizens’ Rights Service can offer you free online help and advice, on a number of topics.
At present, the service is only offered in Polish and Spanish and it covers the following topics:
- Housing and homelessness
- Welfare benefits
The Rights Centre can provide the following support:
- Assistance in completing application forms for benefits or housing
- Explaining your rights as an EU citizen to access a public service
- Advising and helping you in challenging decisions
- Contacting council or DWP departments on your behalf
- Raising queries with national consulates in Scotland
*Please note* Advisers are not able to represent you in courts and tribunals, but they can provide you with details of organisations that can help you.
How do I access this?
- Self referral
- Referral by third party
Is there a cost?
- Translation service available
- Information in community languages
|Monday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 17:00|
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/customer/www/ithriveedinburgh.org.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/mw-space/single-services.php on line 476
CRP Referral Form
(31.02 KB vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document)