Availability : Edinburgh Wide
Who is this for?
- Anyone aged 18 years old and over living in Scotland
Who provides this?
- Health in Mind
If you’re finding things difficult, counselling can help you turn things around.
- Talk to someone who will really listen and hear what you need to say
- Receive support and guidance to make the changes you want
- Explore your goals for feeling well
Counselling can help with many difficult experiences including anxiety, stress, depression, relationship issues, grief, trauma and anything else you feel is affecting your wellbeing.
Resolve is a social enterprise so your contribution goes straight back into our mental health and wellbeing charity, Health in Mind.
Using Resolve means you can:
- choose how your counselling takes place: on the phone or through a video call (face-to-face counselling is currently suspended due to COVID-19)
- support others while supporting yourself as the fee you pay goes directly to Health in Mind
- see your counsellor for the first time in under three weeks
- work with a counsellor over several weeks or months
- have fewer, shorter, more focused sessions
You can discuss the options with the counsellor at your first session.
All Resolve counsellors are fully qualified and carefully recruited. They are registered with either the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP), Counselling and Psychotherapy in Scotland (COSCA) or United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) ethical framework.
How do I access this?
Email email@example.com to book an appointment
Is there a cost?
£50 for a 1 hour appointment
Is there a waiting list?
- Public parking available
- Please note that the office in Shandwick Places does not have a lift and is situated on the first and second floors. If you have accessibility needs, an appointment can be carried out in an accessible building.
|Monday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Tuesday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Wednesday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Thursday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Friday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|