Availability : Edinburgh Wide
Who is this for?
- People aged 18 years old and over and living with a long term condition
An employability support project for parents and guardians of people with a disability living in Edinburgh.
Progress for Parents can provide support and guidance for parents to:
• gain meaningful employment through one to one job search sessions
• negotiate reasonable adjustments and flexible working with employers
• explore income maximization options – such as access to funding and grants
• access our Welfare Rights service for benefits support
• gain certified education and training
Self Management is about what works for you.
How do I access this?
- Self referral
- Referral by third party
Is there a cost?
This service is currently operating remotely
|Monday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 17:00|