Availability : Edinburgh Wide
Who is this for?
- People affected by mental health and wellbeing difficulties
The Mental Health Information Station is a one-stop-shop for anyone affected by mental health and wellbeing difficulties.
It provides a source of support, information and signposting. It is staffed by mental health specialists from the Health and Social Care Partnership (HSCP), peer support workers, volunteers and third sector partners.
The service offers:
- psychological self-help guides and resources
- signposting to community groups/activities
- standardised information on conditions and medication
- information on support for carers
The service runs a telephone service and a in-person drop-in
Is there a cost?
- Wheelchair access
Thursdays, 9.30 am – 4.30 pm
Drop-in at Walpole Hall
Thursdays, 10.30 am – 3.00 pm
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/customer/www/ithriveedinburgh.org.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/mw-space/single-services.php on line 476
Mental Health Information Station 2021
(400.92 KB pdf)