Availability : Edinburgh Wide
Who is this for?
- People aged between 16 and 25 years old who are homeless or at risk of homelessness
Who provides this?
- Rock Trust
Trained therapists provide a wide range of services through the Rock Trust’s Health and Wellbeing project.
The team supports young people’s mental health through:
- art therapy
- one-to-one topic-focused support
- healthy living workshops
- creative expression groups
- sexual health and healthy relationship support, including free condom schemes and information on STI screenings
- emotional support, such as help with anger and conflict management
How do I access this?
Is there a cost?
Is there a waiting list?
- Public parking available
There is no set opening time.