Availability : Edinburgh Wide
Who is this for?
- People aged 16 years old and over
The Grassmarket Community Project is run by staff and volunteers for people who:
- are isolated,
- experience homelessness or are rough sleeping,
- have mental health or physical health difficulties,
- are older,
- have a learning difficulty,
- leaving prison or with experience of the criminal justice system,
- have addiction difficulties or experience of substance misuse
The programme includes a wide range of activities on topics such as:
- book reading,
- computer skills,
- creative writing,
In addition, Grassmarket Community Project offers;
- certified training,
- volunteering opportunities,
- supported employment,
- paid apprenticeships.
How do I access this?
- Self referral
- Referral by third party
Sign up for the programme online – Members: Grassmarket Community Project
Is there a cost?
- Public parking available
- Wheelchair access
Monday to Friday 11.00 am to 4.00 pm
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/customer/www/ithriveedinburgh.org.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/mw-space/single-services.php on line 476