Availability : North East / North West / South West
Who is this for?
- Parents/families with at least one child under 5 years old
Parents/carers/families will usually be visited once a week at home by a member of staff or a trained volunteer.
Family support aims to build on your strengths, increasing your capacity to cope with challenges and work toward your goals. Goals are discussed and agreed through an initial ‘visit’ with one of the Home-Start Coordinators who can relate to –
- family relationships
- managing children’s behaviour
- active involvement in children’s learning
- physical activity
- improving mental health
- financial awareness and management skills
- safety awareness
- skills and qualifications development
How do I access this?
- Self referral
- Referral by third party
Is there a cost?
Sessions are being delivered face-to-face at family’s home or in your local area.
|Monday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 17:00|