Availability : Edinburgh Wide
Who is this for?
- European Union/European Economic Area/Swiss citizens, and their family members
The Citizens Rights Project (CRP) provide support to European Union/European Economic Area/Swiss citizens, and their family members, who need support with their EU Settlement Scheme applications and their rights after Brexit.
The EU Settlement Scheme (EUSS) was established to enable EU, EEA and Swiss citizens resident in the UK by 31 December 2020, and their family members, to get the immigration status they need to continue to live, work, study and access benefits and services, such as healthcare, in the UK after 30 June 2021. Although the deadline has now passed, the scheme is still open for late applications.
CRP multilingual team of Oisc Regulated Immigration Advisers (OISC) registered advisers can help you with different aspects of the scheme:
- accessing, updating and proving your status
- accessing your ongoing application
- doing a late application to the scheme
- referrals to higher level of support
How do I access this?
- Self referral
- Referral by third party
Is there a cost?
- Public parking available
- Wheelchair access
- Translation service available
- Information in community languages
|Monday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 17:00|
CRP Referral Form
(31.02 KB vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document)