Availability : Edinburgh Wide
Who is this for?
- People aged 18 or over, from a minority ethnic community
Who provides this?
- Health in Mind
Supporting people from minority ethnic communities living in Edinburgh.
The service is for anyone aged 18 or over, from a minority ethnic community who would like to improve their mental health and wellbeing.
Equal Access provides one-to-one and group support to develop coping strategies and connect with local communities, groups and services.
How do I access this?
- Referrals by third parties
Download a referral form to below the contact details on the right.
Is there a cost?
Is there a waiting list?
Currently this service is being provided over video and phone.
- Weekly Zoom Women’s Group – Mondays, 11.00 am – 12.30 pm
- Fortnightly Zoom Men’s Group in Urdu – Wednesdays, 12.00 – 1.30 pm
- Fortnightly Zoom Men and Women Group – Thursdays, 12.00 – 1.30 pm