Availability : Edinburgh Wide
Who is this for?
- People aged 18 years old and over
Who provides this?
- Edinburgh and Lothian Council on Alcohol (ELCA)
Edinburgh and Lothian Council on Alcohol provides specialist advice, information, one-to-one counselling and support to anyone concerned about their own or someone else’s alcohol use.
ELCA’s main office is closed at the moment due to COVID-19 but the counselling service is still running over the phone and online.
How do I access this?
- Service is appointment only
- Referrals from related agencies (social work and employers)
Is there a cost?
Is there a waiting list?
- Public parking available
- Polish speaking counsellor