Availability : Edinburgh Wide
Who is this for?
- Women and young people only
Edinburgh’s Women’s Aid can provide support with the following:
- Risk identification and safety planning.
- Support to look at housing options including, where appropriate, the provision of refuge accommodation.
- Information about the legal process and support to access legal advice.
- Help to rebuild self-esteem and confidence that may have been affected by domestic abuse.
- Support to help women identify the different tactics perpetrators use and how this has impacted on their health and wellbeing.
- Support to develop additional ways of coping with the impact of the abuse they have experienced.
- Support women with their financial wellbeing.
- Support to help rebuild relationships with children and other family members.
- Supporting women to access support from other agencies and services.
How do I access this?
- Self referral
- Referral by third party
|Monday||10:00 - 15:00|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 15:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 15:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 15:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 13:00|