Availability : North East
Who is this for?
- People aged 65 years old and over and with a diagnosis of dementia or cognitive impairment
NEDC provides person-centred, outcome-focused daycare and support for people affected by dementia.
NEDC’s ethos is to provide a nurturing service, which encourages you to develop your full potential by recognising your individual needs and celebrating your personal strength. NEDC can support you to live in your own home for as long as possible, delaying or avoiding the need for residential care, whilst also providing support to carers.
NEDC aims to:
- provide fun and interesting things to do which are guided by what you want to do
- provide time, help, advice and ‘an ear’
- provide an option of care which may assist you to maintain independence
- provide a high quality, best value service from friendly well trained staff and volunteers.
How do I access this?
- Self referral
- Referral by third party
Is there a cost?
Daily day care contribution of £10.00 per day
- Public parking available
- Wheelchair access
- Translation service available
|Monday||09:00 - 15:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 15:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 15:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 15:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 15:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 15:00|
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/customer/www/ithriveedinburgh.org.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/mw-space/single-services.php on line 476
NEDC referral form
(54.00 KB msword)