Availability : Edinburgh Wide
Who is this for?
- People of any age, to chat to someone in confidence about any concerns around drug use, someone else’s use, and sexual health
Who provides this?
The Crew Drop-In space is run by staff and volunteers who aim to create a safe, fun, friendly and informal atmosphere where you can access:
- free up-to-date information, advice and one to one support on drugs and sexual health
- free condoms, dams and lube via the NHS Lothian C:Card service
- free pregnancy testing service
- free testing for hepatitis B, hepatitis C and HIV
- free DJ workshops
- information about volunteering with Crew
- information about the complementary therapies
You can find out how Crew has adapted its services due to COVID-19 here – www.crew.scot/services-covid19
How do I access this?
- No appointments required
Is there a cost?
Is there a waiting list?
- Public parking available
- Wheelchair access
|Monday||1.00 – 5.00 pm|
|Tuesday||1.00 – 5.00 pm|
|Wednesday||1.00 – 5.00 pm|
|Thursday||3.00 – 7.00 pm|
|Friday||1.00 – 5.00 pm|
|Saturday||1.00 – 5.00 pm|