Availability : Edinburgh Wide
Who is this for?
- People of any age, to chat to someone in confidence about any concerns around drug use, someone else’s use, and sexual health
Who provides this?
The Crew Drop-In space is run by staff and volunteers who aim to create a safe, fun, friendly and informal atmosphere where you can access:
- free drugs harm reduction information
- confidential chat about drugs, sexual health and everything connected particularly mental health
- free sexual health information
- free condoms and lube (C:card)
- free pregnancy testing (on site)
- free BBV testing (for HIV, Hep B & Hep C)
- free Take Home Naloxone training and kits for anyone 16+ who uses opioids or who supports someone who does
- DJ workshops (to be re-launched once distancing rules are relaxed)
People can also contact our Digital Drop-In, during the same opening hours, to chat in confidence with trained staff and volunteers. Contacts details can be found to the right.
How do I access this?
- No appointments required
Is there a cost?
Is there a waiting list?
- Public parking available
- Wheelchair access
*while the team are still running with limited numbers, the team may on occasion need to run a kiosk-only service, but always endeavour to have someone at Cockburn St whenever possible.
|Monday||1.00 – 5.00 pm|
|Tuesday||1.00 – 5.00 pm|
|Wednesday||1.00 – 5.00 pm|
|Thursday||3.00 – 7.00 pm|
|Friday||1.00 – 5.00 pm|
|Saturday||1.00 – 5.00 pm|