Availability : Edinburgh Wide
Who is this for?
- People aged 18 years old and over, and from the Polish and/or Central-Eastern European community
Who provides this?
- Feniks. Counselling, Personal Development and Support Services Ltd.
Feniks provides culturally specific therapy and counselling for the Polish and/or Central-Eastern European community.
This service can to help you with a range of difficulties such as:
- personality disorders
- domestic abuse
- drug or alcohol use
- difficulties with relationships
- low self-esteem or lack of confidence
- adapting to new surroundings
How do I access this?
- Referrals by third parties
- Service is appointment only
Is there a cost?
Is there a waiting list?
- Private parking available
- Wheelchair access
- Information in community languages
Appointments are available throughout the week.
(1.08 MB pdf)