Availability : Edinburgh Wide
Who is this for?
- People aged 18 years old and over, and from the Polish and/or Central-Eastern European community
Feniks provides culturally specific therapy and counselling for the Polish and/or Central-Eastern European community.
Counselling can help you with the following topics:
- personality disorders
- domestic abuse
- drug or alcohol use
- difficulties with relationships
- low self-esteem or lack of confidence
- adapting to new surroundings
How do I access this?
- Self referral
- Referral by third party
- Service is appointment only
Is there a cost?
£35-45 depending on the therapist and couple counselling starts at £60.
- Private parking available
- Wheelchair access
Appointments are available throughout the week.
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/customer/www/ithriveedinburgh.org.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/mw-space/single-services.php on line 476
(1.08 MB pdf)