Availability : Edinburgh Wide
Provided by: Edinburgh Leisure
Who is this for?
- People aged 50 years old and over
The Ageing Well project promotes healthy lifestyles for people over 50 in Edinburgh. The Ageing Well project aims to maintain and promote physical and mental health, wellbeing and quality of life for people over 50 in Edinburgh through a list of activities.
Some ways Ageing Well can help are:
- Set up new activities where there is a demand or a gap
- Help signpost you to activities in your area
- Help you stay healthy and active for longer
How do I access this?
- Self referral
- Referral by third party
Is there a cost?
- Depends on the activity. Contact Ageing Well for more details.
- Public parking available
- Wheelchair access