Availability : Edinburgh Wide
Who is this for?
- Care experienced people of any age
Who provides this?
- Who Cares? Scotland
The Advice and Support Line offers:
- connection with Who Cares? Scotland
- advice and signposting on matters relating to finances/benefits, housing, health, employment, education and rights
- supporting and empowering call handlers to self-advocate for what you want and need in your lives
- collaboration and linking up with other professionals and services as required
- active, compassionate and non-judgemental listening
How do I access this?
Is there a cost?
Is there a waiting list?
- Parking (free and paid)
- Wheelchair access
|Monday||12.00 – 4.00 pm|
|Tuesday||12.00 – 4.00 pm|
|Wednesday||12.00 – 4.00 pm|
|Thursday||12.00 – 4.00 pm|
|Friday||12.00 – 4.00 pm|